Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Jonah's Cybersmart Challenge #8 Google Presentation Slides

 Today at School I did another Cybersmart challenge, challenge #8. This challenge is about using Google Slides (Click this to go slides)  to create an animation. Here's what I had to do

Step 1: I go to Google slides and name it 'Your name' Boat Animation. 

Step 2: Then you want to go to to where the line is, tap the arrow pointing down and pick polyline (click it).

Step 3: After you do that you're gonna make a boat shape with the flags

Step 4: And then make waves with the curve line. After that just create a backround and VOILA! 

Something I really found easy was creating the boat, but something I found hard was making the slides (copying and pasting the slides), nevertheless here is my activity down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment