Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Jonah Proper Nouns Activity's 1 and 2

Today for writing we have been practising our proper noun skills. Today we focused on common nouns, a common noun is a word that names a person, place, a thing or an animal. A noun can tell who or what. 

Something I found easy about Activity 1 was the Just the best activity and my favourite one in Activity 2 was the every month activity. What I found easy about Just the best activity was I got to write down my favourite stuff and my favourite activity the every month activity because it was really easy to do.

Something I found difficult in Activity 1 was the the city chain because it was really hard splitting them up and something difficult I found about Activity 2 was the  Seek and Find activity because I could not find Shrek and Anne but this was really fun and here are my Activity's Down Below.

Activity 1Activity 2

No comments:

Post a Comment