Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Jonah The America Cup Race Begins

In the article ‘America Cups Begins’  by Kiwi Kids News, the main person or group in this new article are the Emirates New Zealand team and Luna Rossa (Italy) sailing teams.


The key event from the news article is that on the 10th of march it was the beginning of the American Cup races. The day ended with it being a tie, with New Zealand winning the first race by 31 seconds and Italy winning the 2nd race by 7 seconds.


This event took place in Auckland, New Zealand on the Waitematā Harbour. 


This event took place on Wednesday 10th of March 2021.


The America’s cup started on August 22, 1851. Did you know that the Britain’s have never won a cup before, winners decide the race locations and it costs a billionaire's fortune to take part in the America Cup Race.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jonah, my name is Jarvis and I go to Owairaka district school. I love the way you added lots of pictures about the America's Cup and a video about it. The facts you have used are really good and I think you should keep making posts this well. I didn't watch the races but I want to know how much races they did and how much New zealand won could you please tell me?
    Blog ya later.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jarvis thank for saying I should up making post this well and I will and the New Zealand team NZ (The Emirates Team) won by 46 seconds and 4 wins.
      -Jonah

      Delete
  2. Talofa lava my name is Etena I am from Owairaka District School I like playing rugby and my favourite team is the Auckland blues. I like the way your blog is full of the America's Cup. It shows that you are really interested in it. Who do think is going to win the America's Cup and why? Blog you later
    Etena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Etena I like rugby too my favourite is the Blues too! and I think that New Zealand will win because they are leading.
      -Jonah

      Delete