Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Laser X Weekend.


My Weekends at Lazer X



On the weekend I went to the Laser-X Studio game place I went there with my dad’s whole family. 


The first round I was in the red team my character was spider-man. I won because my
team shot most of the people. We saw the result’s it said my team was 1st place.
The second round I was in the orange team. In the orange team, were sneaking and
shooting behind me. I came 2nd place and the green team won the game.
 After we won the Laser-X game we went to Wendy's for my cousin Noah.
 I went with my dad, my other cousin Ella went with my mum.
 When we got there the adults started to pay for the food, I didn’t have that much
food I only had chicken nuggets and chips with some sauce.
 After that my uncle Sam bought me, my cousins and my brother Jaden deserts,
everyone had chocolate fudge sundae. 

          

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jonah,

    I like your writing, it was very fasinating. I wished that I would go to laser tag some day. But from that keep up the good blog posts.

    ReplyDelete